Monday, November 16, 2009

God wants you to know that He loves you.

 
I know He is not partial , sometimes I think He must have a soft spot for me. I remember I was going through a lot at Bahamas Faith Ministries whiles I was working there. They deliberately disrupted & ruined all of my relationships with those within & outside the church, including my family. My grandaunt ,who was so proud of me, her God fearing grand niece begged for me to come & live with her for years. She stopped talking to me & wanted me out of the house. All the girls who I worked with said I was the nicest person there at the church & was very fair & they had more fun working with me. They stopped talking to me & stopped listening to me ( I was shift-supervisor ). I twisted my ankle carrying breakfast dishes down to the board room from the kitchen upstairs. It was outside by the door that people went through to collect their kids from the school. Many saw me sitting on the steps in obvious distress & went to tell the security I needed help. The security officers walked up to where they could see me laughing at the fact that I was waiting for someone to help me & no one was going to. After about an hour I limped down slowly to the office inside. It took a while to get my once friendly manager to agree to help me get home , I could not put my full weight on my foot. I stayed home one day & my grandaunt was so disagreeable I went to work the next even though my ankle was still swollen & painful. I stopped with a young girl for a 15 minute tea break & put my leg in a chair in front of me watching the 700 club. They were getting ready to pray for people. As Terry prayed for God to meet the needs of the audience I said, "God, if you love me, heal my ankle." At the second I finished those words Terry looked up & said,"there is someone watching this program right now. You have sprained your ankle & you have your leg in the chair in front of you. God wants you to know that He loves you...& He is healing your ankle right now." I'm sure He loves you to & He wants you to know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment